Available now for purchase at $99K
Brand new conversion on a new 2017 2WD 2500 Sprinter Van
- Solid Teak custom countertop with teak edge moulding
- European Birch exposed edge custom cabinets with high pressure white laminate
- The Isotherm Drawer 49 Stainless Steel (INOX) 12v fridge/freezer combo only draws an average of .9amps per hour
- Marine alcohol stove stores away in custom drawer under fridge. This Swedish design has made for 50 years and has long had a track record as a safe cooking option aboard boats and overland vehicles
- Baltic birch drawers built in with included utensils, dishes and cookware. 1 Chefs Knife, 2 Knifes, 2 Forks, 2 Spoons, 2 Plates, 2 Bowls, 2 Cups, 1 Pot Holder, 1 Towel, 1 Cast Iron Pan, 1 All-Clad Pot and 1 Le Creuset French Press.
- Deep 7″ Stainless Steel Marine Sink is installed with undermount below the Teak counter making it even deeper
- 5 gallon portable army tank fresh water tank has CPC quick-release push button release hose connectors. Stores under the sink for 4 season reliability with no worries of freezing tanks or lines. Easy take out, carry and fill just about anywhere.
- 5 gallon grey water tank equals fresh water tank can be easily removed to empty and clean regularly
- Marine foot pump gives you optimum water usage control, one less system to use your power and is a very reliable simple system.
- Davey & Co. Solid brass Red/White LED Cabin light above galley
- Teak Tabletop with Teak edge moulding
- European birch exposed edge seat bases and raised floor.
- Table drops and foot hatch is removed to convert into 80″ queen size bed length second bed
- Seat Hatches with compression latches open large drop storage under seats that hold 4 60liter duffle bags.
- Seat cushions with premium high density foam and water resistant marine fabric from Friendly Foam in Seattle
- 2 Large canned food or drink dry storage/pantry under table use stainless steel slam hatches and flush hinges
- Davey & Co. Solid brass marine coat/hat hooks for each seat
- Davey & Co. Solid brass Red/White LED Cabin light above table
- Built-in Bookshelf with Teak trim
- 2 Bike slide out rack that holds 2 bikes and slides out on 500lb lock out sliders that stay out even on a hill. Hooks store your helmets and gloves
- 2 Large Baltic Birch Gear Drawers with Compression Locks 14″x12″x48″ deep drawers hold a lot of gear (2 sleeping bags, 2 tents, 2 hammocks, 2 hammock straps, 2 hammock fly, 2 backpacking packs, backpacking stove/kitchen items, 2 backpacking boots,2 backpacking chairs and more)
- Deep 7′ Ski/Snowboard Storage fits your ski/snowboard gear with room to hang your helmet/gloves and put your boots.
- High intensity blue LED lighting with Davey & Co. solid brass switch keeps your night vision.
- 2 Drop Closets under bed with compression latches and nylon hinges
- Custom bed cushions with premium high density foam and water resistant marine fabric from Friendly Foam in Seattle
- 2 Davey & Co. Solid Brass Cabin Lights mounted above bed with brass light switch
- Watch the stars out the rear skylight at night
- DC Outlet above bed keeps your devices charged overnight
- European S4 Insulated fully opening windows w/built in screen and privacy shade
- Webasto diesel cabin heater installed under passenger seat directed to the rear with a filter on the side of the seat base
- Insulated with Thinsulate(doors/cab) and Wool(ceiling/walls)
- Fantastic Fan with 3 settings pulls fresh air from the large opening windows
- Marine wiring, fuses and connections
- Blue Sea 360 panel custom built by blue sea in Bellingham with ampmeter, voltmeter, switches, Webasto heater control and battery shut off.
- Victron Energy Bluetooth lets you monitor your battery usage from your smart phone. This let’s you see how much the solar is pulling down, how much power your using over time and even setup things like alarms if your voltage or amp hours are too low. Also monitors the vehicles battery so you don’t get stranded.
- 200ah AGM Batteries store your power for fridge, lights, fan, heater and dc outlets. Batteries are stored in a battery cabinet built into slider door step under the galley keeping a low center of gravity and is accessed though hatch behind slider door.
- 200 Watts of Solar Panels mounted together and on factory rails with adapters allowing for awning
- Sterling Power Battery to Battery Charger charges battery bank while driving
- DC Outlets by rear bed and below dinette table
- Shiplap walls screwed and glued wood-to-wood with Marine plywood framing bolted to van with rivets.
- Walls are sunken into the ribs of the van to maximize interior space
- Finished with a marine semi gloss paint
- Lower walls are constructed of marine plywood
- Baltic birch door panels with marine paint and poly coated exposed edges
- Clear Sauna Cedar Tongue and Groove boards glued and nailed wood to wood to custom curved marine plywood framing riveted to vans ceiling ribs.
- 2 Skylights and Fan are custom framed in and finished in same clear sauna cedar and finished with trim.
- Rubber Coin flooring in garage, on bike slide out, in drop hatches, below galley, and in main cabin.
- Teak and Hollie flooring below table and on step to rear bed
- Fiamma f65 Awning shades your van so you can use solar and extends your living space outside of the van
- Black badges front and rear
- Sliding Door Stop allows the door to have two stage opening allowing you to only have the door partially open.
Just had it weighed in after the complete build and it came in at 6600lbs with a 1700lb payload still available for your adventure buddy, family and gear.
FOR SALE $99K
Including 2017 2WD Van with
- Heated Seats
- Rear Camera
- Bi Xenon Headlights
- Alloy Wheels
- Factory Skylights
- Trailer Hitch
- Premium Seats w/Lumbar
- Backup Camera